Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sleep deprived, but I like it.

Short update. I am about to go to bed for the night, but I haven't exactly paid any attention to my blog. Poor thing. I am sure it understands.

1. Moved to new house. Still have things to get over here, but we are moved.
2. Pray for me. I go for a few tests February 9. Depending on what they find, they may do a biopsy. I'm not worried now, but it may sink in next week.
3. Pray for my brother and his new wife. May God Bless their marriage, and their life as husband and wife.
4. Zack starts work where I am at on the 6th. Very excited about this change! He's in a different department, but I will get to at least see him more than what I do now.

Okay, that said. I am going to bed. Housework and Bible Study have worn me out. Is it Sunday yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment