There's something about Kellie Pickler that I haven't put my finger on just yet. I mean it. The woman is amazing. I didn't like her on American Idol. At all. I was like "Go back home to Albemarle and just stay there." But now...let me tell you. I've had her album on here at work for the past hour. We have this thing called a Sound Blade, and it's a stereo bluetooth speaker system that plays your music on your phone. I've had it on my phone all day. Neat little accessory. $140.00 for it though. I'm considering it.
As far as rest went, it sucked last night. SUCKED. I won't go into details but it's times like last night that I wish Zack and I didn't live with others. I'll leave it at that.
Which reminds me, December 12th I need to find another place to stay. I can't have sleepless nights again during holiday hours. Not when I have to open up a store the next day at 8am and stay there until 9pm. Not cool.
Tarheels lost to 'Cuse. That's all I'm saying about that.
Bobcats game tomorrow. PSYCHO T IS BACK!!!!!! Yeah we're excited. Would have loved to see Lawson too, but it's alright. Another time, another game. The season is still young. Go Pacers. LOL
I guess that's it for now. Mamaw's calling.
No comments:
Post a Comment