Thursday, November 12, 2009

now i know what everybody means when they say love, love, love is looking good, good, good on you

Did you watch the CMA awards last night? Okay, I was torn in so many emotions. First off, I'm kind of ticked off at Brooks and Dunn. I think the way they snubbed Jennifer Nettles when she polietly invited Kix and Ronnie to come up and say something to their fans was wrong. When I was a little girl, I loved Brooks and Dunn. They were 2nd behind Reba. To see them not say anything to the fan base that has followed them for 20 years felt wrong. It felt like a personal blow. However, Jennifer Nettles has this crazy emotion when she sings the most beautiful songs. "Keep You" was the song that got me through my marriage last year. It's hard to believe how far Zack and I have come since then.

I feel like Peyton Sawyer. I can give you a playlist for each moment in my life. Like when I had my first real boyfriend I could probably tie it up with "How Did I Fall In Love With You" cause well, that started out as a friendship. He was dating one of my childhood best friends at the time and something clicked with us. I do not know what it was. Have no clue. Do I regret it? Sometimes. When I think about it, it was something I had to go through. I had to learn what a decietful person he was on my own.

When he left, "Tennessee" was my anthem by the Wreckers. I was looking at moving out of state. I had never felt that low in my life. I had this other friend going through a rough break up too. The girl had lied to him, told him she was pregnant with his child, then two weeks later she miscarried. Then he finds out she didn't even miscarry. She cheated on him and the baby wasn't his. We were there for each other. I kept telling him I thought about going to school out of state and trying to make something for myself. I needed to do that. By October 2006, it was decided that I would attend Sam Houston State University in August 2007.

Well..."Gravity" kicked in by then (Yes, John Mayer). Around February 2007. This friend...well...we started dating. It was a thing of ups and downs. He kept telling me he wanted to tell me he loved me, but he wanted to be sure. He didn't want to say it and then later decide he didn't mean it. Ladies and Gentlemen...this is the time I dated my husband.

July 2007 ..we were married. Obviously I didn't move out of state.

Okay, enough of my playlist! Really!

JENNIFER NETTLES. BEAUTIFUL PERFORMANCE! I need to look up the music video. I loved "Stay" and if she showed that same emotion through "Keep You" then I suppose I'll bawl through that video too.

TAYLOR SWIFT! Girl has come a long long long long way.

LADY ANTEBELLUM WON AN AWARD TOO! So proud of them. Especially Hillary. Her mother is proud, I'm sure. I loved her mother. Still do. "Does He Love You"...best duet ever. EVER. EVER EVER EVER. No Reba isn't her mother. Linda Davis is.

Anyway. We finished our Christmas pictures yesterday. Take a look!



Chasing Daylight Photography™Chasing Daylight Photography™Chasing Daylight Photography™Chasing Daylight Photography™Chasing Daylight Photography™Chasing Daylight Photography™Chasing Daylight Photography™Chasing Daylight Photography™

Chasing Daylight Photography™Chasing Daylight Photography™

The last one has the FUNNIEST story. The kids..Well Hayden (The littest boy) wouldn't stand still. He was getting antsy. He's 2. That explains it all. Adyson just didn't want to smile at all. So Adyson started screaming and then she laughed, then Hayden laughed with her. So we all started screaming for a few seconds them the kids would laugh and tada...we'd get a good picture. Hilarious moment. Micah got bored with it eventually and just grabbed onto me and hung on my back after a while. Lol.

So yeah. I guess that's it. I'll end my useless ramblings here for now. Zack's coming home soon and I must stay up til midnight. Friday the 13th is upon us and it's also his birthday!! I'd love to find out if I was pregnant tomorrow and it be positive. I'd so put a bow on my belly and tell him Happy Birthday, but alas. I must wait for God's time. Patience is everything, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment