Tuesday, November 10, 2009

so tell me would he ask you to dance in the rain like we used to do?

Seriously!! Charles Kelley is love right now. The man has definitely grown in the vocal department from his old indie stuff to his new Lady Antebellum stuff. I cannot wait for them to come back around. Last time I saw them was October 2008, and I miss them. My mother misses their guitar player too. She has a secret crush on him. HAHA. When we saw them in October 2008, they were with Jason Aldean. We watched Lady A and then left. Now we're both kicking ourselves for that because well...we like Jason Aldean now!! He has some great songs!

Okay, aside from my undying love from Charles Kelley...I am offically 3 days late. Yes ladies, that kind of late. Late is normal for me, I keep telling myself. I'm trying not to go rush out and buy a HPT right now. Resisting that urge so bad. It's rather difficult because I want to know if I am or if I'm not. I know Zack wants to know. It makes me want to go out and get one now because his birthday is Friday, and if I am...well there's his birthday present! If not, it's wait and see for a few weeks if I start on my own. If I don't, it's back to the doctor for another round of Clomid. Got to love PCOS and infertility. It'll all be worth it in the end, I assume.

I've had 3 days off this week already. Monday, Tuesday (TODAY), and tomorrow. Yesterday we went out to Glen Hilton Park with Zena, Stephen, and her kiddos for pictures. The kids didn't cooperate AT ALL. So the only good pictures we got yesterday before it became dark was the ones of me and Zack together. Here's a few that you can see right now. I'll even post a link to the photographer's MySpace. We actually went to school together. She graduated with me or Zack one. Can't remember.



Chasing Daylight Photography™




Chasing Daylight Photography™




Chasing Daylight Photography™




Chasing Daylight Photography™




Chasing Daylight Photography™




Chasing Daylight Photography™




Chasing Daylight Photography™



How cute are they?! Seriously, go check her other stuff out at http://www.myspace.com/chasing.daylight.photos We're having them finished up here at the house tomorrow in front of our BEAUTIFUL fireplace. Mucho excited.

So I guess that's it. I have a LONG RESEARCH PAPER to finish typing up. 10 PAGES. So I better get to it. More to come tomorrow I'm sure! I'll keep you guys updated on baby watch lol.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, bestest! So cute!

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it happens soon! Patience is hard to have though.. believe me, I know! It will happen!

    3 days off in a row? Lucky girl!

    Also, what song is your title from?

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I love them to pieces. Can't wait to see how the rest of them come out!

    Keep them crossed. It's so hard. I know you know! We're just alike my bestest!!

    3 days off in a row. I'm ready for another. But tomorrow is exciting! :D

    And the song title is "Dance In The Rain" if you need it go to http://previouslyon.insanejournal.com and click on Albums and it should be there. The whole Charles Kelley album.

    Love yous too!!!

    ReplyDelete