- EAT HEALTHIER
- I have been slacking on this, until I started my new job. Usually I find the pattern with any new job is that I gain weight. I have actually successfully lost 5 pounds with this new job. They literally make it easy for you to eat healthy at work. They are also allowing us to go to Weight Watchers for free starting tomorrow. It is something I am going to take apart in. I need a healthier lifestyle for my son, aside from all the other added benefits
- BE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE
- Financially speaking, I can control myself. I don't indulge in myself except for one day of the year. Each of the 364 days, it's usually my husband. I need to find that happy medium to where he is not blowing through money, and to where we are saving more. Brayden has his own savings account that is automatically deposited from each of our paychecks. Now, if we can start something like that for ourselves, I would feel a little more financially responsible
- TAKE CONTROL OF MY LIFE
- This is something God is going to have to help me with. I think he knows this already because Lord knows I have shot off my mouth more than I should have since Brayden was born. I need to come to the fact that just because a few people do not accept me for who I am, and want to control my life, doesn't mean I need to sour someone else's cornflakes. Once again, I am not perfect. I have never claimed to be. However, someone out there thinks I am perfect for him. Enough so to be married to him and have his son. I am who I am, and I refuse to appease everyone but myself. I am going to raise my son my way. I don't need help with it. What I need is for people not to meddle. I also need to understand that just because I know they gossip about me behind my back, doesn't mean I need to do the same. Gossip needs to find it's way out of my life.
- BLOG EVERYDAY
- This should be easy. I own a smartphone. I am sure there is a way to update this blog everyday. I want to keep up with the things my son is doing. I don't always remember to write them down in his baby book, so maybe if I have them someplace else, I can use it to update the baby book.
So that's it. Four resolutions. Here's to keeping them for 2012! Happy New Years!
Those are wonderful resolutions! I know you will conquer them all! Sounds like you've found yourself a great job. I've definitely gained weight since I started my job in 2007. They're not very good at promoting a healthy lifestyle there, so this year, I'm taking matters into my own hands.
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you for raising an amazing little boy, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for him. Life is crazy, but hopefully through blogging, I can keep up with what's going on with him! My hope is that I can have an amazing little family too some day!
I know our busy lives (children, job, school, etc.) don't give us much time to see each other, but you know I'm ALWAYS here any time either ofy you need me! Hope you have a wonderful 2012!