Sunday, November 1, 2009

he comes in and wraps his arms around me, and i don't even have to say a thing

I can't figure out why in the world I can't keep up with this thing. Probably because I have yet to find a suitable application to update it with on my Blackberry. Yes, I have a Crackberry addiction that I need severe rehab for. I suppose it comes from my job. I wouldn't have even thought of using a Blackberry if it wasn't for work. Let me tell you, if you don't have one you need to try one. Grab one of your friends Blackberrys and give it a spin. Don't be overwhelmed by the operating system on it. It's going to look foreign to you until you get used to it. Then, you'll fall in love. There's a reason they have a 97% stick rate.

Stressed is the word of the day. This morning I felt completely refreshed thanks to daylight savings. I've been having a lot of back pain this week, but I'm just blaming the Clomid until proven otherwise. I did have a positive ovulation predictor kit test come back, so that is a plus sign. It means I'm going to have my period again! I'm not sure if I need to be jumping up and down on that one, or dreading it though. I pretty pleased. I'm ready for a baby.

Got to work, and one of the girls was late again. She was out, again. Drinking all night, again. Didn't make it in until 11:45. It's pretty normal for her. It's getting a little old for me to see her get away with it. She's a cool girl outside of work, but inside work we all need to have our act together and be grown ups. Otherwise, things don't go so smoothly.

Found out around 2 or 3 today that Jason was going to the ER because he didn't feel well. Jason is my brother for those of you who don't know me. He's a Specialist in the Army. Been over to Iraq for two separate tours, came down with PTSD (and that's been a battle in itself, let me tell you.), yet he's some how made it through all that. He's tough. He hasn't been feeling good the past two days, and he called our uncle just to check in and gave him the symptoms. Our uncle is a pharmacist, and what he doesn't know his wife/our aunt does because she's an RN. With the symptoms he was having, they suspected he was having a bleeding ulcer and urged him to go to the hospital. Thank god he did. Right now he's there -- admitted. He has internal bleeding, and they're trying to pinpoint it so they can treat it. I'm scared, I'll admit that. I also know that my brother is a grown up now. He's not the little kid who always stuck around me and wanted to annoy me, yet wanted to protect me at the same time. If something were to happen to him, I'd go crazy. We're closer now than we've ever been, and I wouldn't trade the world for it. Just say a special prayer for him, please.

Speaking of prayers and all things religious, Zack and I have found a church to go visit on Sunday. Sandy Ridge Baptist. They just lost their preacher to suicide not too long ago, but they're doing well. Plus they have a 9am service that I can go to and get out in time to go to work. No more excuses for me not to be in church. Zack reluctantly agreed, but I know he'll come around eventually. We need God in our lives for anything to work. This is a step in the right direction.

Other than that, things are going okay. I'm getting ready to transfer to a new store. I made that decision tonight. It's bittersweet, but it's what I need. A new start. There's only going to be 2 seasoned reps in the store, and I'm going to be one of them. Maybe if I prove I can do this, I can be promoted. That's what I want. Management! Oh, and my sister in law has a job there too now! This is going to be fun and interesting!! I'm just happy she has a job now!!

So I think that's it. Going to wrap this up and go to bed. Long day ahead of me tomorrow morning. Goodnight!

9:10PM Update: Jason has a NG tube in place. Basically a tube that goes into the nose, past the throat, and into his stomach. They're draining and clearing everything out of his stomach so they can do a scope in the morning to see if it is an ulcer and if it's bleeding. Please keep him in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. That's what makes it a love song! Now I totally have that song in my head.. Love it!

    I may get a Blackberry one day. Who knows. Knowing me, I'd become addicted to it!

    Awww.. I'm praying for you girlie! I know God's going to provide when the time is right. Your child will be spoiled by Aunt Cori.. LOL!

    I hate to hear that about Jason! How terrible! I really hope that they figure out what's wrong & soon. It's even worse that none of you can be there with him. I'll definitely be praying!

    Sandy Ridge Baptist.. I think that's very close to my house.. I would love to change churches, but Joel's mom would flip! So, we're stuck going where we're going for now.

    What store are you transferring to??? Do tell!

    Love ya girl! And I know everything's going to work out for the best!

    ReplyDelete