So, today is Monday. It's extremely rare that I have a Monday off, let alone two Mondays straight! I'm not complaining. Believe me, I'm not! Zack is usually off from Sam's on Mondays, so this afternoon will definitely be husband wife bonding time. I have already made plans. We're going to Walmart to purchase candy, bags, and a pumpkin. Maybe even something for Garfield/Tigger/Spot Jr. We can't figure out a name for him! He's fat, he's an orange tabby, and he's spoiled. Anyway back to the plans. I'm going to make treat bags for my neice, nephews, and Zack's littlest cousins. Total count: 8 kiddos!
I haven't carved a pumpkin since I was a child, but it's something that I've been wanting to do this year for some reason. Maybe it's because I have Halloween off this year. I'm not so sure. I want to find a church to do a trunk or treat at too. Or just maybe I can stay at home and do trick or treating. I have a whole week to figure that one out, and when I do, it's game on! I'm dressing up too. A pack of Jelly Bellys!
Wednesday is going to be a big day. I have to be down in Charlotte at 8am for Blackberry Expert Training. Oh joy! I already know plenty about these devices. I could tell you how they worked. I'm not saying it to be egotistical or anything. I'm just saying I do not see the point in me going down there when I could probably teach the trainer something. I should not complain, however. I am getting paid $100.00 to go down there afterall. Then Wednesday morning Charter is coming over to install the internet. I'm excited about that because we'll get Netflix back on the xbox! Yes, I'm spoiled with all this technology. It makes me even lazier, I believe.
Other than that, there's not much going on. I'm just preparing for Halloween and all the joys that go with such a holiday. I also need to buy my mother in law a birthday present. I was thinking Victoria's Secret Appletini stuff since she likes that. It'd be a pain to try and get everyone together to make a big family portrait now since her birthday is on Halloween. Maybe for Christmas it might be an option. Get Zack and I, Zena & Stephen and Micah, Adyson, and Hayden all together. Take one big picture and give it to her from all of us for Christmas. She might love that.
Okay, I need to end the rambling. Time for me to put my cute little earrings back on so I can go out in public again! I actually put on makeup today and dressed up nicely. Makes me feel confident. Should do it more often.
First off, I gotta know where you got that title! Caturday? Haha!
ReplyDeleteI would love to have a Monday off. Actually, I think Monday should be a part of the weekend. 3 days weekends would be great!
Kitty? I like the name Garfield. We almost named one of our cats that back in the day. Spot Jr.? LOL!
I've never carved a pumpkin. I'm not sure that I would be any good at it. Your pumpkin looks pretty dang awesome though! Go you! OK, I seriously have to see this costume. A pack of Jelly Bellys? Now how in the world did you come up with that? I'm not sure what I'll be doing for Halloween. I usually hang out with Julia & we give out candy while Joel isn't festive. Last year, he dressed up as Freddy Krueger & scared the crap out of me! I have a pic of that somewhere if he would upload it.
Have fun in Charlotte! I always had trainings. Luckily, we haven't had one of those in awhile. Now that I've said that, one will probably come up.. Oh well.
Love yous!
I meant HATE trainings not HAD.. I'm lame. Haha!
ReplyDelete